Welsh Mountain Home, a Personal Care Home in New Holland, is seeking dedicated team members for the following positions.Apply Now
Resident Services Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Resident Admissions including manage admission inquiries, tours and assessments.
- Work with the Director of Wellness to maintain overall health, safety and well-being of residents including assist with placement for higher level of care.
- Develop and Manage RASPs (resident assessment and support plan)
- Schedule and attend ISP meetings for residents with ID
- Act as resident to family liaison to communicate needed goods and services
- Provide resident conflict resolution as needed
- Manage resident council meetings (once a quarter)
- Oversee resident mail management
- Assist with insurance coordination for residents
- Develop and maintain activities calendar
- Maintain regulatory compliance for admissions criteria and documentation (TabulaPro eMR system)
- Must be willing to train as a PCA/Med-tech and work direct care when needed
- On call responsibilities (approx. one week a month)
- Manage housekeeping and dietary department personnel
Applicant must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule and work efficiently with excellent time management skills.
Qualifications: Social Worker or Related Field; will consider a combination of education and related experience. Personal Care Home experience preferred but not required.
Personal Care Aide / Med Tech Positions*
- Full-time Day Shift 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (12 hour shifts) 3 Days per week
including every other weekend.
- Full-time Combination Day & Evening Shifts 6:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. (12 hour shifts) and 2:00 p.m.
– 10:00 p.m. (8 hour shifts) 4 days a week
- Full-time Night Shift Every Thursday & Friday 10:00 p.m.- 6:00 a.m. and Saturday & Sunday
6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
* – HS diploma is required and PCA/MT certification training will be provided.
- Part-time 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m. every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & 7:00 a.m. – 11:00
a.m. every other Saturday and Sunday
For more information, contact Melody Blochberger
Director of Human Resources and Relations
567 Springville Road
New Holland, PA 17557
Phone: 717-355-9522 ext. 102