2020 Employees of the Year Award Winners
Christine Buonomo has been a Personal Care Aide for five years, and Andrew Moffat has been a Cook for five years. The winning staffers tied through a nomination of their peers, who shared the following:
- Christine helps out whenever I ask her to work for me.
- Christine is dependable and works well with other Team Members.
- Christine has a heart for Welsh Mountain Home. She genuinely wants to see us succeed and see the residents content.
- Christine has a “we are in this together” attitude and deserves to be recognized.
- Andrew is a kind, generous person who is dedicated to his job as cook for the home.
- Andrew always does his best to serve food in an appetizing ways, and his food is always good!
- Andrew goes out of his way to make things easier for the people around him.
2020 Good Samaritan Award Winner
Tarah has been a Personal Care Aide for nine months. She was nominated by residents and family members, who shared the following:
- Tarah has a kind heart.
- Tarah has an upbeat attitude. She jokes with you and still does her job accurately.
- Tarah is kind and caring. Tarah provides excellent care for our family member who is very happy living at Welsh Mountain Home.
- When I came to live at Welsh Mountain Home, Tarah came and introduced herself to me and made feel welcome and at home. Anything I ask of her, she always does with a smile, and I look forward to when she is working.